- For 26.2 hours, Dance Marathon at the University of Florida unites to shatter records during this state-wide fundraising campaign, bringing together high school and college students across the state.
- It’s a surprise! Every year this event occurs without public knowledge and motivates fundraising through a 26.2 hour campaign.
- 26.2 hour fundraising campaign involving Dance Marathon at the University of Florida beginning in the morning at 8:00am and ending the subsequent day at 10:12 am.
- This is an opportunity to celebrate the unique history of our organization while raising money and awareness during the final period leading up to our main event.
- This event occurs around one month prior to our main event in March. Typically, this leads to it taking place in late February.
- Specific campaign that falls during the final days of “money turn-in” the time period during which organizations have their final fundraising push to secure more dancer spots.