Kirstyn’s Krew is a new program in honor of one of Miracle Children, Kirstyn Tripp, who lost her battle to childhood illness last year. The purpose of Kirstyn’s Krew is for students to experience Dance Marathon at UF 2019 and learn more about our fight to end childhood illness. As a member of Kirstyn’s Krew, you will earn 5-10 hours of community service for your support of the children at UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital.
Kirstyn’s Krew will consist of both required and optional events over the course of our 26.2 hour marathon on March 30-31.
The following events are required as a member of Kirstyn’s Krew:
- Informational meeting at 6:30 p.m. on March 26
- Dance Marathon Opening Ceremonies on March 30 at 11:00 a.m.
- Dance Marathon Tour and Miracle Family Speech on March 30 between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Dance Marathon Closing Ceremonies on March 31 at 2:00 p.m.
Additional optional events throughout the marathon include:
- Miracle Family meet and greet
- 2019 Linedance teaching
- Dance Marathon Captain Team Question and Answer
- Kirstyn’s Krew 2.62 hour fundraising and awareness push
Please email Stella Matic, Recruitment Overall Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!